Preparation and handling
- CINRYZE should not be frozen, and it should be stored in its original carton to protect the active ingredient from light.
- Once reconstituted, the solution must be used within 3 hours.
- As supplied, CINRYZE is stable for the period stated on the vial and carton label at 2°C to 25°C (36°F to 77°F); check the expiration date prior to reconstitution.
Keep patients on track
As you work with your HAE patients to create individualized treatment plans, you can help support compliance with CINRYZE. Consider the following approach:
- Set up a treatment schedule to keep patients on track
- Empower your patients to take charge by following the infusion schedule you provide
- Remind patients about the benefits of staying compliant. Even if they are experiencing fewer or no attacks, missing a dose of CINRYZE can result in breakthrough attacks